Tuesday, September 17, 2013

2's Day

(Tuesday, get it?)
 
(I like puns, in case nobody knew that.)
 
I'm in the process of sending most of the pictures I have stored on my cell phone to Otter's phone.  She can save them on her computer, since her phone uses an sd card and mine doesn't.  We're going to be changing cell phone providers, and the last time I was told my pictures would transfer along with all the contacts but they didn't.  I have a few pictures I want to keep, so I'm sending them to her and then she can email them back to me.
 
Bill's phone is acting up, we replaced the battery last week but it didn't help.  We don't have a lot of towers out in our area and we are tired of calls being dropped or not going through.  So, since we will have to buy him a new phone we are going to make the switch now.  Possibly tomorrow.  Our numbers are transportable, so they shouldn't change.  Which is good, because Bill would probably explode if he had to learn a new number!  We may go with Verizon.
 
I'm almost through with baby cap # 4.  It might be the last one, or I might make one more.  Then, I'm going to send them off to the charity.  Then I have got to get back to the shawl I'm making for Nana.  The afghan is an ongoing project but I really do want to finish it up this year.
 
It's been really nice the last couple of days, in the 80's.  It's been 60's at night.  It rained this morning.  I don't think we got a lot of rain, but anything is good.  I'm thinking that Fall is on the way and in a hurry.  We still haven't switched from the summer quilt (mine) to the winter quilt (Bill's camo) but that's probably not too far off, either.  I'm starting to restock the winter/ice storm/blizzard supplies.  We also need to get a couple of ricks of firewood.
 
We're also anxiously awaiting the first freeze.  The ragweed is horrible!

No comments: