Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Wacky Wednesday

I asked Bill for a title suggestion, but it wasn't exactly family friendly!  So, I had to come up with something on my own.
 
Bill's doing pretty good, and we got very good news from the dermatologist today:  he got all the skin cancer!  It's gone, gone, gone.  And hopefully it will stay that way.  We're still using the medicated ointment twice a day.  The incisions look pretty good and I see signs of healing.  Bill goes back Friday for the stitch removal and follow up.
 
Bill's not happy with the fact that he has restrictions on certain activity.  For example, he can't mow the lawn and it's driving him nuts!  I mowed the front yard yesterday, and I have to say that Bill got what he paid for it!  My mowing skills are pretty bad, I have to admit.  But it's at least mowed.  The back yard is waiting.  It's the bigger part of the yard and I'm in no hurry.  When it gets too tall to see the beagle, then I might be more inclined to mow.  Maybe!
 
Otter's been busy with work this week, she's fine.  I just haven't mentioned much about her lately but that's just because Bill's been the main focus lately.
 
We had chili tonight.  It's been an allergy day, so a nice bowl of hot & spicy chili was the cure.
 
OK, I've rambled enough.  It's been that kind of a day.

No comments: