Monday, September 02, 2013

Frazzled Labor Day

I can tell Frankenwillie is getting better.  He's driving me nuts!
 
Actually, he does that on a normal day. :)   But he's wanting to be more active.  Except that he can't, yet.  He needed to plug something in, the outlet was behind the love seat.  I moved the love seat out for him.  Then I had to stop him from bending over to plug the cord in.  Otter handled that for him.  In a little while, I'm sure I'll have to go yell at him (again!) about not doing something he wants to but shouldn't.
 
But he is doing better and that's a good thing.  He managed to sleep in bed last night, he said he did feel a little pressure in the surgical area but not like it was Saturday afternoon when he tried laying down for a nap.  The incisions look a lot better.  The black eye is lighter, but now I'm seeing the tan shading around his eye as the pooled blood dissipates.  He goes back to work tomorrow.  Tomorrow will be a nerve-wracking day!
 
Otter and I got out for a bit this morning.  We went to a fabric store but they didn't have what I was looking for.  We went to a local used bookstore and Otter found several things.  We went to a specific store in the mall for her.  We also went to Hobby Lobby and they had the fabric I wanted.  We were gone about 2 hours.  It was almost too much for me, I am just about over the flu shot reaction but it's still there and I get reminded occasionally.  I'd better not get the flu this time!
 
Back to work tomorrow.  It's going to be an even shorter week, I think I'm taking Friday off to attend to Frankenwille and his doctor appointment.

No comments: