Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Middle of the Week and Nothing Constructive Going On


Froggy, Otter sent me this picture.  I think it's absolutely adorable.  Also, I think some people just have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands!


The expression on the cat's face is priceless.  (I could so totally do this.  Fraiser?  Come here, boy!).
 
The honeysuckle looked good this morning when I watered them.  Hopefully, they'll make it.  The last ones did great, then we thought that they died but they came back very strong this spring.
 
We're watching M.A.S.H. reruns.  I always enjoyed it, it's still a funny show and the social commentary is still very biting.  The next show on the oldies station might be Gilligan's Island.  Not nearly as sarcastic but I'm enjoying the early episodes, we've forgotten most of them.
 
Otter only has two more days at the party store, she cleaned out her locker today.  She had a book and cough drops in it, but she didn't want to leave anything behind.  She works Friday at the new job, and then has to attend a training class on Monday.  She hopes to get her schedule at the new job on Friday.  We're just glad she got out of there before the Halloween rush.  And the midnights.  Nobody was looking for ward to that.
 
Wonder if I could get Frasier to be still long enough to measure him?  Here, boy!  Maybe I should just stick to something easy.  Anybody got any greased pigs that need to be wrestled?  It would probably be a cinch, compared to what I'd have to go through to get Frasier dressed in anything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture and the cats face is very funny.
Froggy