Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Think I'm Losing This Round...

My allergies are winning the battle today.  Or, possibly I'm coming down with a cold.  It's still to be determined!  I'm not entirely sure which way it's going, but I have been fighting a sore throat since yesterday evening.  Along with sinus congestion and a headache.
 
Aside from that, it's a nice day today.  It's been nice for the last several days.  It may be rainy by Saturday, the chance is high but that is also to be determined still!
 
Otter's been fighting her allergies, she can at least take allergy medication that actually works.  She is at work today, and she also works tomorrow.  She's not sure beyond that, the supervisor wasn't through with the schedule when she clocked in today.
 
Well Froggy, now you can't say I haven't blogged lately!  Even if I am rambling.

No comments: