Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Few Days Later

Wednesday.  I'm better.  I still have issues, but they are caused by the additive to the antibiotic (nausea, etc.) but I think the sinus infection is clearing up well.  I went to work Tuesday, but I cratered and headed home about 11:00.  Otter ordered me to the couch to rest, and that's pretty much what I did.  She made the post office run and checked the UPS box.  She also found yarn at Hobby Lobby so I can make her another scarf & hat set - there is a reason I call her my Chief Enabler!
 
I managed to stay the day at work today, but it was hard.  I went to the Dollar Store at lunch for about 3 things I needed.  I took my time and had a somewhat restful shopping experience at lunch.  That's not usually how it is at the Dollar Store.  Froggy asked me why I wasn't going to a thrift at lunch, then lectured me about not overdoing it?
 
We figured out the problem with loading pictures here.  The picture files are too big.  I'm sure that there is a way to compress them, I just haven't looked for it yet.
 
We will probably get rain tonight, and possibly off & on through the weekend.  Friday's temp is supposed to be 68 degrees!
 
Not a very exciting post, but it's been that kind of week.

No comments: