Thursday, November 22, 2007

Gobble, Gobble. Oink Oink. ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Well, Thanksgiving is now over. I hope everyone had as nice a day as we did. It probably goes without saying that we ate too much, and I'll pay for it tomorrow! But everything was so good. Bill and Don fried the turkey and the girls were in the kitchen making the rest of the meal. We still have quite a bit left over, Don & Darlene took some home with them, but I still don't think I'll have to cook for a few days!

It was a nice, enjoyable day and I really enjoyed having it at our house this year. And I think the doggies did, too - they got attention and a few snacks!

We are not going to be part of the Black Friday shoppers this year. I do need to get groceries, and that will probably be tomorrow. But I don't think we're going anywhere else. Well, the library - but I don't see them as being crowded! And the tulip bed is still waiting on us. I'm hoping to get it done tomorrow, but we'll just have to see if that works out. We can't wait much longer on it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: