Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Baroo!


Maggie Beagle here. My mom is sitting in front of that thing that my people call a computer. I don't know what it is, just that when she's by it I don't get attention! So I'm sitting in mom's mom's chair and I think that this is fun to do. There's a big tv in front of me and when I move my paws around on this other flat thing, words show up.

This is one of those days where our people made me and my big brother Frasier go outside. But we didn't want to go! There was water coming down on the ground and there was noise from the sky. So we spent the day in the little den between our swinging doors. I think the people call it the grrrrrrj. Wish I spoke human! The humans talk to us all the time, but they don't really know our language. But we don't let them know that. It's fun to listen to the sounds they make, they usually are scratching our ears or rubbing our bellies while they talk and we don't want them to stop!

My mom's mom was all in a tizzy this morning. The thing on the wall that they talk into sometimes wasn't working right. Maybe they didn't say the right words into it. I don't really know what it does, but sometimes it makes funny ringy sounds. I was all warm and snuggly, I had breakfast and then I went back to my bed that I share with mom and went back to sleep. Then mom's mom came in and woke me up again! Then mom put us out into the little den. Then they got in that funny metal thing that moves, I don't like it because it usually moves us to the vet, and then they came back a long time later. Then mom let me and Frasier back in, and she closed up our swinging door so we had to stay inside. I heard some strange people outside, mom's mom was out there talking to them. I don't know what they did, but the talky thing on the wall is doing what it's supposed to now. Whatever that is.

I'm going back to bed now. Woof.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Miss Maggie Beagle...what a lovely post! You remind me of a beagle I used to have...his name was Digger! : )
Hope your mom and her mom have a great day...along with you and Frasier!

Jan