Monday, May 03, 2010

Monday's Mowing Adventures

OK, so it's been a boring day if mowing is considered an adventure!

We did mow, it just isn't anything to get excited about.  I think we've got about 8 different kind of weeds in the back yard alone.  We'll tackle the front yard tomorrow, and probably identify a few more species.

I have sore arms now.  From mowing and also from the fact that I did a huge amount of crochet this weekend.  I had a project which I am pretty much finished with, and then Otter had a request.  Both will be posted on the craft blog later.

I do have a prayer request.  Miss Dorothy has been feeling a little under the weather the last few days.  Her doctor wanted to do blood tests today and the results should be back tomorrow.  It is possible that she just has a bug, but she's also had some medication issues in the past and I think he wanted to rule that out.

I'm heading to Craigslist now, haven't found anything there lately but I'm always hoping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you looking for on Craigs list?
Froggy

Otter Mom said...

Fenton, pachinko machines, yarn & crochet related, I'm thinking I want a Coach purse and whatever else I feel like looking at.