Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Busy Wednesday. Gonna Get C.O.L.D.!

It was in the 50's today, I think.  Maybe.  Very low 50's.  I don't think it ever really got as warm as it was supposed to.  Fortunately, I grabbed my leather jacket on the way out the door this morning so I was prepared.  Being 49 years old and female, I'm not always a good judge of outside temperatures and have a strong tendency to think it's warmer than it actually is.  :)

It is supposed to freeze tonight, we could get a hard freeze.  In the 20's.  I hope so, there's still so much stuff floating around that is causing allergies.

I spent a lot of time in the atrium at work today, rearranging plants and decorations.  My back's a little stiff!  Also, my knee is hurting some tonight but that might not have anything to do with today.  I'm probably going to use the heat thing (which is NOT a heating pad, Froggy) tonight.  And possibly toss back a couple of motrin while I'm at it.

I got quite a bit of crochet done this afternoon, while I was waiting for Otter at college.  Lately, the only time I've had to read or crochet has been in the car when I'm waiting for her.  It's just been crazy busy lately.  But next week is a short work week, and then we get a couple of days off.  Good thing!

Now, I think I'm going in search of some chocolate.  I put a bag of chocolate kisses in the freezer yesterday, but then Bill discovered it so I'm not honestly sure if there are any left.  So, Billyboy just might be in trouble.

But then, he usually is.  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about not getting any time to crochet for you and quilt for me. I am subbing most of the days, usually with kinder or 1st. I am to tired to do anything that requires brain power after that.
Chocolate does sound good. I like the Hersey hugs the best.
Is it a heat light?
Froggy

Otter Mom said...

I explain the heat thing in the next post.
I have managed to fit in a little crochet time this week, but not much and not enough!
Chocolate is always good.