Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday's Thoughts

Well, the first thought is that I'm still not sure if the car is fixed or not.  I think it probably is, but the noise that I've been hearing (which is probably the bearing) is getting worse.  I'm going to give it a few days, then I think we're going to go to the Chevy place and get a 2nd opinion.  A blind opinion, which means that all I'm going to tell them is that it's making a noise, which I will describe, but not that it's been seen or recently worked on by anybody.  I'm sure that they'll figure it out, but we want an honest opinion and not an influenced one.  Also, the place we'll take it is somewhere I'm familiar with and the service manager is a good friend of my bosses so we're more inclined to trust them.

So, for the moment, RHTW* is quiet.  But she's ready to be deployed at a moment's notice! :)

The second thought is that we just had a very good dinner.  Otter made her caserole (sp?) and she is still tweaking it.  I'll eventually get over to the cooking blog and edit the recipe.

Third thought:  Maggie is a goosey dog!  I had my hands full when I got home, so I rang the doorbell for Otter to come open the door for me.  She said that Maggie Moo was snoozing (under a blanket as usual) and that the dog jumped a couple of feet when the doorbell rang.  Silly baby doggie!

Fourth thought:  I seriously need some crochet time tonight.

*RHTW:  RedHeadTexasWoman.  She's possibly your worst nightmare, when she gets riled!

No comments: