Saturday, November 05, 2011

Shake, Rattle & Roll Part 2!

Read this:

Wiggly & Jiggly

This time, we felt it.  Or at least Bill did as he was up for a bathroom trip, and when he came back to bed he felt the bed jerking.  He thought I was just restless at first, then he realized that I was sound asleep and still but that the bed itself was moving.  He said it just lasted a few seconds, then gradually stopped.

Now, we've been through two of them.  I heard the first one and slept through the second one.

2 comments:

Otter Mom said...

No, but the next news report probably will. Check my Sunday blog entry for details, but Friday night/Saturday morning wasn't an isolated occurance.

Otter Mom said...

Froggy's comment prior to mine got deleted because of Pilot (me) Error. So here's what she said:

"It was on the news also. It didn't say anything about your area. Froggy"