Monday, November 12, 2012

Cold

This time, it's the weather!  27 this morning.  It got warmer, I think it was in the 60's today.  It was nice, although just a bit cool.

I'm about over the cold I had.  I'm not sure it was really a "cold" but it was cold-like.  I have had a slight headache today, off & on.  But it was not like the one I had for hours on Saturday or on Sunday morning.  I'm still coughing some but at least I haven't had any more sneezing fits.

When I got home, I let Fraiser and Maggie Moo in.  They ran straight to the back door, so I let them back out again.  They ran around for a while, watered the grass in a few places and then they were ready to come back in.  Maggie was playful, Fraiser was more than willing to play and I was run over several times as I was sitting in the floor, watching them.  Fraiser ran Maggie out.  As in, out of battery!  That never, ever happens - beagles have an amazing amount of energy and they will/can play/run forever.  But tonight, he actually ran her battery out!  And he kept playing.  He was barking (quietly), jumping all around, running her around the living room and into the couches, rolling her over, dragging her around the living room and he acted like he never wanted to stop.  I felt sorry for the poor beagle, actually.  He was so fun and funny, and it was so wonderful to watch him.  Especially when we realized that about a month ago, we thought we were about to lose him.

But don't feel too sorry for Maggie Moo.  She's been known to run "until the cows come home", as Mom used to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad that he is back to normal. Froggy