Tuesday, November 06, 2012

The First Tuesday in November



We did this today.  Like most people, I imagine.

I have not been overtly political lately, because I figure that everybody already knows where we stand on the issues/candidates.  I'm not going to get political tonight, either.  But we did vote.  We voted our individual consciences.  And we left some choices on the ballot unmarked.  There were several local issues we had to vote on today, the ballot was two-sided but at least it wasn't as bad as the one the state of Florida had:  11 pages!

We had buffalo burgers tonight.  Always good.  Otter is still trying to increase the amount of protein/iron in her diet.  And buffalo is a fun way to do it!  Besides, it just tastes good.

Moo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted. We had fake bacon (vegan) It was bad. Most vegan food is good, but this was not. We also had tomatoes and tater tots.They were good.
I remember buffalo burgers from when I wasn't vegetarian. They wee good.
Froggy

Otter Mom said...

Fake bacon? That's a crime against nature!