Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Short Week Tuesday

Bill didn't make any progress on the garage today.  He might be trying to come down with a cold (of course, he's on vacation!) so he stayed inside the house and did some other stuff that he needed to do.  He still made progress on his list of stuff he wanted to do this week, just not the garage.  But I'm not complaining, a sick Bill is not a fun Bill!  If he stays inside and takes it easy, then maybe he won't get any worse.  Or at least that's the plan.

Read This

I decided to get a refill on the doggie tranquilizers.  We don't have to give them to Frasier most nights, but I wanted to have some on hand and the vet agreed.  So I picked up a refill tonight.

Otter and I had our Girls Lunch today.  We went to a local burger chain and then she went to the library for the afternoon.  I had to go to the library when I got off work, because the future librarian forgot her card and I had to check her books out for her!

Today was fairly busy at work.  I had a bunch of stuff that I wanted to get done, things that normally are done towards the end of the week and I theoretically would have had time for tomorrow.  But there is never, ever "normal" at my office and there are always last-minute bonfires that I have to deal with.  So, I got as much done today as I could and I'm really hoping that tomorrow will be calm.  But I'm not holding my breath.

I am really looking forward to a 4-day weekend.  I intend to get as much crochet done as I possibly can, and most of it is going to be destined for etsy.  Maybe we'll actually be able to get our shop stocked & running?

No comments: