Wednesday, November 14, 2012

One of These Days, Eventually, Maybe

We'll have time to actually get our Etsy shop up and running!

We've already reserved the shop name and were getting started on it.  Then the mess with Fraiser happened.  One thing that is not conducive to crafting is stress, and we certainly had a lot of it.  But that was also when we had time (or would have if we weren't exhausted) and now that we have less dog-related stress, we don't have time.  I've done a little bit of crochet and Otter's gotten a little bit of crafting done.  But nowhere near enough to even begin to think about stocking our store.  I haven't shared the name yet and won't, until we're actually listing things, but it will eventually be on the sidebar with Blogs I Follow.  Just not yet.


(While the link is a fun look at TEXAS secession, in all honesty we don't expect it to happen.  Although, also in all honesty, if it did - we don't really know what we would do.  But it might just mean that we pulled up stakes and headed south.)

Otter and I went to the grocery store today.  That's how exciting it's been around here lately.  And Billyboy might be coming down with the "cold" bug I had.  He was sneezy last night and couldn't get warm, then he went to bed about 8:30 and I piled about 4 blankets on him on top of the camo quilt.  He woke up at 2:30 because he was so stuffy he couldn't breathe, and then he just stayed up.  He's crashed out on the couch at the moment, attempting to stay awake so he can work on pachinko pins but I think he'll probably be calling it an early night.  He's also having a hard time staying warm tonight.  He's got all the symptoms I had when I was first coming down with it.  Let's all just cross our fingers and think good thoughts, please!  Bill's not a good patient.  But since he's about to be off work Thanksgiving week, it's about time for him to get sick.  He generally gets sick either right before or during vacation time.

Otter's upper left wisdom tooth has been bothering her, I may have already posted about this.  She wanted me to talk to the dentist, so I called yesterday.  Otter was concerned about it needing to come out now and not being able to wait until her December appointment.  The dentist thinks she's ok to wait, but we have to keep an eye on it.  If she has any bad pain or bleeding, if it hurts when she eats or anything like that then it's time and we won't wait.  But since it's just a month and she has not had much pain, mostly discomfort, the dentist thinks it should be ok.

But she's already placed her order for jello, pudding, ice cream, yogurt and Bill's Famous Mashed Potatoes with gravy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I will place my order for after my oral surgery.I am putting all of Jessie's ideas on mine and add a few things, broth, eventually scrambled eggs

Froggy

Otter Mom said...

I'll elaborate on a later post, having been through the extraction/denture thing myself!