Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Home Day

I woke up with a sore throat and it hurt to talk, so I decided to stay home.  Which is what I though I would have to do, I probably would feel better today if I'd been able to stay home yesterday and rest but it wasn't possible.  The dogs seem happy that I'm home.  Or at least they do, between naps!
 
I ran the dishwasher because it was full and I put a load of laundry on, but neither of those are strenuous.  I have mostly been hanging out on the couch and I did a little crochet.  I put another row on Otter's blanket and I'm now on the 4th skein of yarn.  I might get back on it in a little while, it's one way I can guarantee that I won't overdo it!
 
Froggy, it is possible that Dad might have been telling the truth about the denture adhesive.  He just joked so much and so often, he had such a good time and I'm glad of that.  But it was sometimes hard to tell when he was joking about stuff like that. :)
 
Bill took my car today.  The White Lightning/Beast/El Camino really does not like cold weather and it was still pretty cold this morning.  I think it's nicer this afternoon, but I haven't been outside so I'm really just guessing.
 
I think I'll take a page out of the dogster's book and have a nap.  They seem to enjoy their naps so much, maybe they are on to something!

No comments: