Tuesday, November 25, 2014

It Lives!!!

My oven, that is.  So, the non-traditional Thanksgiving Pizza is back on the schedule.  I'm going to the grocery store after work yesterday, so I'll be getting pizza fixins.*  I'm hoping the store isn't too totally crowded, but I simply have not had time yet this week.  I was Otter's transportation to/from work yesterday so Bill could keep her/his car here for the repair.  Then today I took his/her car for the oil change and picked her up at her apartment after work.  I brought her back to our house, with a couple of detours including the UPS box to get the stove part and also we stopped at Sonic for 1/2 price (or 2 for 1?) cheeseburgers.  I did offer to get dinner for Otter but she wasn't super hungry so she just wanted tater tots.
 
The oven part has been replaced, it wasn't too difficult but it took a little work.  It was almost a plug & play situation.  It works, so I'm not complaining!
 
While I was waiting at Chevy this morning, I got about a half a row done on Otter's blanket.  I'm thinking I can get it finished within the next few days, if I can just get the time to devote to it.

No comments: