Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Spiders

The spider is still there.  I tried to take a picture, but it's just breezy enough that I can't get a good shot.  No movement at all, until I start to take the picture.  Then the wind blows!  The spider is still alive, he's just not in a good spot where I can take a picture.  He's beautiful, though.

It's been another allergy day for me.  I've sneezed more times than I can count.  I had a watering left eye this morning but now both eyes are itchy and dry.  My nose is itchy.  My skin is beginning to react, so I'm probably in for a lengthy allergy spell.  It's already been lengthy, but it was tolerable.  However, not so much anymore!  Otter's complaining of tiredness, which is also a symptom and she's been sneezy as well.

But Otter's also happy because we're having buffalo burgers for dinner tonight.

The dogs seem to like the cooler weather.  They are more playful when it's cool like this.  The extreme cold will get them overactive, but cool weather like this just makes them sillier.

I can't believe it'll be Thanksgiving in just a few short weeks.  And then Christmas is right behind.  Where has this year gone?

No comments: