Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Fair Food

We spent the day at the State Fair.  Talk about exhausted!  It was a lot of fun, though.

We picked up BF and had breakfast at IHOP.  Then we went to the Fair.  And walked around a lot.  We also stood in a lot of lines for rides.

There are always strange food combinations at the fair.  The most talked about one this year is fried butter.  No, I did not try it!  Basically, it's a butter pat wrapped in a piece of dough.  Then it's fried.  Sounds disgusting, actually.  We had cotton candy, popcorn and cokes.  I did have frio pie, so I wasn't totally good today.  It was pretty good.  Now, I'll probably eat oatmeal for the next week!

More details later, I'm tired!  My feet are killing me but my back isn't hurting as bad as it was earlier.  I'm going in search of a motrin now.

No comments: