Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Nice Tuesday

Perfect weather today!  It was cool, maybe got into the low 70's but I'm not really sure.  The sky was cloudless and it was just pretty.  Otter and I stood out in the driveway this morning before dawn and looked at the stars, the sky was just gorgeous.  The moon was so bright that it was almost like a spotlight.

The dogs seem to enjoy this weather, Frasier spends a lot of his time out on the deck anyway - surveying his kingdom.  But he seems to want to stay outside more.  Smart dog, I agree with him.  It's just nice outside.

Maggie Moo is doing fine, her head is still not totally healed up but it looks better.  I might still have to check with the vet, if it doesn't totally heal up in the next few days.  But it doesn't seem to be bothering her.  She's got a serious case of steroid bloat, but she's happy and bouncy.  Otter's going to try letting Maggie back into her room tonight.  We moved the dog block this afternoon.  Maggie came into Otter's room very gingerly and then got up on the bed.  She seemed timid at first.  We'll see how it goes.

I didn't get any crochet done last night after all.  I had a glass of wine and put my feet up, and read instead.  Maybe tonight.

We moved Otter's tv into her room.  It just fits on the stand she used to have her art supplies on.  It's not hooked up to the satellite dish yet, but she can use the vcr and dvd player that are part of the tv.  She's already watched one movie, or at least part of it because dinner was ready.  I'm sure she'll enjoy having it in her room.

She cleaned out a bunch of old magazines that she doesn't want anymore and she's also put a pair or two of shoes into the donate pile.  But don't worry, she's still got plenty more shoes!  :)

We also dusted the living room tonight.  I tend to forget just how much Fenton I actually have, until it's time to dust!  I might get industrious and dust the bedroom, but I'm thinking that might be a chore for tomorrow.  We have to dust on a regular basis, due to assorted allergies.

Dusting isn't so bad, at least it's not laundry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dusting is worse than laundry. Tomorrow night we should be able to see the space station as it orbits. I don't know if you will be able to see it. I have seen it before and it is a very neat sight.
Froggy

Otter Mom said...

We've seen the space station before. It's neat.