Monday, July 09, 2012

Back to Work Monday

The first day back after being off for several days is usually busy.  For about 2 hours.  After that, I'm caught up to a point and all the many, many pieces of paper & junk left on my desk by the Teenager have been sorted and situated.  But then, the normal pattern is that the Teenager spends the next few hours telling me how busy it was when I was gone (which I happen to know is not true) and we have to discuss every single thing he can think of (and he's a big gossip).  Then, I get to do the things I really needed to do such as pay bills, file stuff, whatever happens to need to be done.  And then, usually after about an hour, the Teenager is back!  And we go through the entire conversation/activity again.  Usually more than once.

Today was no exception, it was a typical Monday back after being gone for several days.

I'm not complaining.  It's just that there is a pattern to things and it never changes. :)

It was supposed to rain today.  I am not surprised that it didn't.  But the day's not over yet, maybe the forecasters will still get it right.  Not holding my breath on that one!

No comments: