Friday, July 06, 2012

Nice Friday Last Day of Vacation



OK, it's Friday.  It's the last day of our vacation.  Back to the real world on Monday.

It's been a good week off.  It went faster than I wanted it to, but not too fast.  We got a few things done that we wanted to, but the doll house was not one of them.  Neither was dusting & reorganizing my china cabinet.  But they aren't going anywhere, so they'll eventually get done.  Bill got several things done, he's working on casting parts for the pachinko machines at the moment.

Otter and I did a little shopping today.  Although Froggy did put it best:  Is there really any such thing as a "little" shopping?  (No, not really.)  We went to Hobby Lobby but didn't find anything - rare thing.  We went to a used bookstore and Otter found a few books.  We hit the library and found quite a bit there, although I don't know if that actually counts as shopping.  We went to a thrift store where Otter found two really cute skirts, and I got a couple of things there.

We're going to go get pizza to bring home later on.  I had thought about having it delivered, but Cici's is what we want and they don't deliver.  Not a big deal, actually.  I probably should go clear the post office box anyway, so I will probably do that at the same time.

My plans for tomorrow include starting the scarf & hat Otter wants out of the Autumn Red yarn.  I'm not sure how much I'll actually get done, I've done a few things this week that have made my arms hurt a bit so I'm going to have to be careful to not overdo it with the crochet.  But that's the nature of tendonitis, it's pretty much always "there" and I deal with it.

This is my Saturday plan:

No comments: