Tuesday, July 24, 2012

You Know the Line From The Wizard of Oz?

The one about "I'm melting!"?  Well, that's how I feel today.

Otter and I just got through loading the trunk of my car with recycling, so we can take it tomorrow.  It's hot and we try not to be outside any longer than we have to, but it took a little creative packing to get it into the trunk and I'm melting now.  Or melted.

Froggy, you asked about Otter's schedule for the rest of summer and school starting again.  She has her last class & final tomorrow.  Next week, Friday Aug. 3, I take her to the airport bright and early so she can catch her flight to see Nana.  (I'm jealous!)  She'll be back the next Friday after that, August 10
Next week, she has a dentist appointment for a cleaning & exam and I've also requested the bigger x-ray to check the remaining two wisdom teeth.  Those are the top teeth.  If they are ready, we'll have to figure out what the schedule is to be able to have them removed.

Froggy, you also mentioned not being able to eat at ChickFilA since you are a vegetarian.  They have a carrot-raisin salad that it out of this world!  I usually get it instead of fries.  They also have delicious lemonade.  We don't eat a lot of fast food, but they are going to be our first choice now.

We have a chance of rain about Thursday.  Everybody get out and do your rain dance!  (Clothing optional, but highly recommended if you are out in your front yard).

No comments: