Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Getting Really Tired of This!!

Last night, I had hopes that I would wake up feeling good.  I did.  But it didn't last, and by 6:30 or so I decided I wasn't even going to attempt to go in.  Bill wasn't up to going in, either.  Otter had to work today, so at least one of us was productive!
 
I'm better than I was yesterday, but "better" is a relative term.  I'm still coughing my head off, but at least I don't have the sinus pain anymore.  Bill's cough is still bad but it's better than it was.  We are improving, just slowly.
 
I think we're both going to go in tomorrow morning.  Whether or not either of us stay will be determined tomorrow.  I have to at least go in for a while, paychecks and misc. bills have to be taken car of tomorrow.  I'm sure Billyboy is a little behind at work as well.
 
Otter is off tomorrow, she's probably hoping that we'll both be at work and she can get some rest.  She's been taking care of us at random times, as well as working her own job for the last several days.  She's already informed me that she is sleeping in tomorrow morning.
 
We made pizza for dinner tonight.  I figured that since I was home, it was a good meal to make that a) wouldn't take too much time or effort and b) would guarantee leftovers for tomorrow.  The bread machine did most of the work, all I had to do was put the ingredients in then push the button and leave it alone for a couple of hours.  The next step was easy, it was just the "piling it all on" and putting it in the oven for 15 minutes.
 
I figure that I'm going to be very tired tomorrow evening, but since supper's already done it will be easier.  Maybe!
 
I put the (hopefully) final 4 rows of green on the afghan today.  I really think it's done this time, it's now longer than it is wide and it is plenty big.  Maggie Moo likes it when I work on the afghan, she magically appears underneath it whenever one of us is sitting on the couch covered with it.  Froggy, that's the picture I texted you this afternoon.  Frasier has mostly spent his day alternating between sleeping outside in a sunny spot and warting me for affection.
 
I guess that's it for now!  My foot is getting numb.  Wonder if the fact that there is a furry, warm beagle shaped object laying on it might have anything to do with it? :)

No comments: