Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Nearly Wordless Wednesday!

Wordless Wednesday is something I've seen on a few blogs.  There is a picture (or several) and no or very little words.
 
My Nearly Wordless Wednesday is because I couldn't think of anything to talk about on here tonight!
 
But, since Froggy will get on my if I don't blog...



The Borg Queen is never Wordless!
 
But at least she's not freezing anymore, it was finally above freezing and will be close to 70 by Saturday-ish.
 
Froggy!  I know what to do with the groundhog!  I'm going to assimilate it!  (it's a Trek joke, for all 12 of you that are non-Trek fanatics.)
 
Just what the universe needs, borg groundhogs.  Well, if Resistance is Futile...  Maybe we'll just skip winter altogether. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its to late to skip winter this yer. Maybe we can skip the heat of summer. Even I know what assimilate means.
Froggy