Sunday, February 09, 2014

Groundhog Jerky

I wonder if the groundhog would make good jerky?  Otter wants to just make stew out of him but I'm thinking jerky.
 
It was probably not over freezing today, it never got above 32 yesterday either.  Tomorrow is another day of the same - although we might get snow late tomorrow night into Tuesday.  Tonight's forecast included pogonip - also known as freezing fog.  Oh, Joy.
 
It was sleeting slightly when we left for church this morning but it quit by the time we got out.  We had a few errands we wanted to run and we also went to Cici's for lunch.  The plan was to drop Otter off at work at 1:00, but we got through earlier than we thought so we came home to drop Bill off.  But then Bill decided he wanted to go with me to take her to work and we could go to the booth at the same time.
 
We haven't had anything else sell at the booth, but we weren't surprised.  I took several pieces of Fenton (yes, Fenton!) that I had been thinking of cleaning out and Bill had several craft & how-to books that we put in the booth as well.  I know I have posted that I sold some of my Fenton a few years back and then regretted it, but I have been thinking about "thinning the herd" a bit and the pieces I put in the booth are a few pieces that aren't really usable to me and aren't really decorative either.  If they don't sell, I'll probably put them back in the china cabinet and maybe eBay or craigslist them later on.


I thought this was appropriate, since Valentine's Day is Friday.  And I am the Borg Queen, after all!
 
Speaking of Star Trek (which I frequently am) Otter has given me her solemn promise that she'll get a "Hi Mom" picture with my drones at TNT this summer.  I'm thinking that it's time she tell them that their Queen is here now, but she'll have to make sure they don't follow her home.  I have quite enough to deal with now, with the other drone I deal with on a daily basis!  (Yes, Bill.  I mean you.)


These are the drones that were at TNT last summer.  They are always very popular.


RIF, Y'all!

No comments: