Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whine Wednesday?

I'm whining because I don't really have anything to say! It's been a busy day and the weather is nice, we could possibly get winter weather including white stuff by Sunday evening into the first few days of next week. So I could gripe about that. But I had to think hard to even come up with that. I'm not looking forward to cold, but we probably need a little more of it. Otherwise, we will have bug problems this summer. We might have them anyway, since we haven't had all that much cold yet.

I have had to treat Frasier's ears twice this week, he acts like he's got another ear infection. Which is a common thing with him. He's so good-natured, he tolerates me rinsing out his ears and never tries to get away or anything. Then he gets his treat, and he's happy. He always comes back to me for affection after that. Maggie gets a treat as well, even though she didn't have to put up with anything unpleasant. Are they spoiled, or what! (Yes).

Any more guesses on Otter's dress? (Hint - it goes well with our Irish heritage).

We watched a funny movie tonight, Moonstruck with Cher and Nicholas Cage. I haven't seen it in years, we forgot how funny it is. It's a good movie, I recommend it highly.
Th-th-that's all, fffolks!

No comments: