Friday, March 19, 2010

Beautiful Friday

It was lovely today, just really nice. Warm - low 70's. Slightly breezy, but very nice. We enjoyed it while we could, because tomorrow is supposed to be about as opposite as is possible.

No matter the weather, Otter's party is happening on Sunday. We've already alerted the girls that we might be picking them up early, since they are all pretty close to the house. The theater is not really far away, but it's the farthest we'll have to drive. So, given the options if the weather is bad we will aim for early. That way, we have plenty of time. Also, if the roads are not good, I'll probably go to Target which is next door to the theater, and stay there until the movie is through. Then I'll pick the girls up and take them to Cici's for pizza. But there is no telling at the moment, the forecast is (depending on which station we watch) anywhere from snow starting early tomorrow morning and continuing all day to starting tomorrow afternoon and continuing all night to starting tomorrow night and continuing all Sunday. But it's probably going to be gone fast, the roads & ground are pretty warm.

I'm kind of sore today, I told Bill I feel like I got beat up. Falling can do that to you. I might have a little bruise on my arm, but the scrapes are all much better. I'm just very sore on my left side, which is where I took the impact. I took motrin last night and a couple of times today. I might take a muscle relaxer tonight, or maybe I'll just have a glass or two of wine.

Not much else going on around my house, our Friday evening chores are done and now it's time to start relaxing!

No comments: