Friday, March 26, 2010

Frasier Friday

Frasier here. My little sisterr Maggie is asleepin somewherres so it's just mee todayy.
We luvs our peeples, but our peeples are not being niiice to uss. Dey are not lettingg usss in the fooods rooom. Our fooods get put in that rooom and wee can bee dere for our fooods. Butt dey are not lettingg uss in the fooods rooom when dey are making the peeples fooods.

My mommm saided dat it's cause Maggie kept getting stepted on. My mommm saided shee has somethin called a badd neee. I dun't know what neee is, but my Mommm said it's badd so I dun't want wun. I'm a gooood boy. But Daddd said that my Mommm didn't need to step on Maggie and fall. But if my Mommm falls, she'll be on the flooor wit mee and I like it when Mommm gets on flooor wit mee.
I do think it's funny when Maggie gets stepted on. Maggie is a brrat. I'm Frasier, I'm special. I don't get stepted on, I get behind my Mommm and lean on her so she knows I'm dere. I have to keep her safe. Mommm said I have a new name sometimeses, she said I should bee called Underfoot. And Maggie should get a new name, herr new name should be Intheway.

But dey still won't lett mee in the fooods room and I don't think dat's fair. I'm Frasier!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Fraser! Froggy

Otter Mom said...

He's glad somebody is on his side.