Monday, March 08, 2010

What Happened to Spring?

It was here yesterday. Now, it's gone. I don't know where it went, but it better get back here PRONTO.

It's been raining most of the day. I think it actually started last night or early this morning. It's cooler than yesterday, not really cold but just cool enough to need a jacket. And a hood, since there is water falling from the sky.

Sigh.

Otter goes to school through Wednesday of this week, then she's off until Monday the 22nd. Spring Break also means that Bill will have a day off, I think it's Friday of next week. And he has some comp time he needs to take, so he may be off this coming Friday as well. Otter was complaining about having to go back to the Real World today. But I told her that I don't feel a bit sorry for her - she only had 3 days this week anyway!

And since she has something Big coming up at the end of this month, I feel even less sorry for her!

No comments: