Thursday, March 04, 2010

Woof Woof. Baroo!!!


Fraiser here. I gott to do this fasst, my bratty little sister thinks she should get a turn. She's ok for a sister, but I'm smarter and better looking. Also, I smell better. My momm says I stink. I think that means I smell goooood. I like the way I smell. I share it with my momm and dadd and Maggie's momm all the time.

Wait a minite Maggie! It's still my turnn. Stop biting my leg! Grrrrr!

OK, OK, you can talk now. But I'm still smarter and better looking. I'm a gooood boy, I'm Fraiser.


Hi! Hi! Hi! It's meee, Maggie!

My bigg brrotherr Frasier is so mean sometimeses. He didn't want to sharre thiss wiff mee. But I bited his leggss until he sharredd.

My Momm said that my beffday is coming up sooon. I don't know how many days but it's not this day. I like beffdays. I get extra treats on my beffday. Momm's Momm said that it's a special day, shee said it's the twelff day but I don't think I'm going to be twelff. But the funnest part is that my bigg brrotherr Frasier has the same beffday now! I don't know how his beffday gott changeded, but my momm's momm said that we will have the same beffday day now. So I guess my big brrotherr Frasier will get treats the same day.

I haf to go now. My bigg brrotherr Frasier said he'll groom my ears for me. I like to get my ears groomeded. He's the bestest bigg brrotherr!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They spell better than Toadles.
Froggy

Otter Mom said...

You know what? They do spell better than Toadles!