Sunday, January 20, 2013

Better

Today, I almost feel like I'm recovered from the flu.  I say almost because I'm still kind of tired and I run out of steam quickly.  But not as fast as it has been, and it's also not so catastrophic when I do run out of energy.  I did manage to get to the post office to check the box, but mostly I just went along for the ride and my chauffer (Otter) also went in to the post office so all I had to do was go to the car from the door and then back again when we got home.  I just needed to actually get out of the house for a bit.

Today has been quiet, we didn't go to church and I've been taking it easy.  Except for the ride along, I have pretty much kept the couch from flying away and not much else.  I did get some crochet in, and between Otter and I we managed to get a load of laundry done.  I went out in the back yard for about 5 minutes to watch the crazy dogs, it was so nice to actually get some outside time and it's a really nice day.

I updated something on the craft blog:  Turquoise Blue Double Hug Crochet Shawl

It's back to work tomorrow.  I will manage to stay the day although I'm sure I'll be tired.  But I really need to, I'm sure I'm way behind on some things and it's probably going to take me a few days before I can find the top of my desk again.  But I'm not complaining, it's just so good to feel good again.

No comments: