Monday, January 21, 2013

Tired Does Not Even Begin...

to describe how I feel this evening.

I made it nearly all day at work, I left at 3:00 which is about 30 minutes early.  But I was exhausted and it was probably obvious.  I got a lot done that I would have normally done last week.  I'm nowhere near caught up yet, but I am getting there.

I came home and spent about 3 hours on the couch, except for a brief spell of driving the beagler crazy(ier) with her tennis ball.  But that was mostly spent sitting in the floor, petting Frasier because he wanted attention as well and throwing the ball for Maggie Moo to chase.

I did manage to get dinner cooked, Otter and Bill were out running errands.  Otherwise, she was going to cook dinner.  But I didn't mind, after all they let me have a lot of rest time so I'm not complaining.

I'm working on finishing UFO's.  I finished the blue shawl, which is posted on the craft blog.  I got out my scrap-scarf-turned-blanket and decided that it needed to be finished up as an extra-wide scarf, the last row was about half-way done so I finished it up last night.  Then, I put it in my donate bag.  I don't think it would have ever really been finished, at least not for several months/years, because of the fact that it was being made with tail end pieces of yarn and I really needed the room in the stash closet.  Also, I have a pillow cover that is being made the same way and I'd rather finish it instead of the scarf/blanket project.  I have two pillow forms actually, and the 2nd one might be made the same way.  I started the 2nd half of the cover for the first one last night and got a lot done, as well as using up lots of little pieces of yarn.  Not sure if I'll crochet tonight or not, I'm pretty tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you are better. enjoy crocheting
Froggy