Monday, January 14, 2013

Now That I've Had Time to Think About It...

I think that I do have the flu.  Not a bad case, it's fairly light but I'm pretty sure that I am dealing with the flu.

I stayed home today, I took it easy although I did have to get out once.  I needed milk, I took Otter with me because she wanted to get out of the house but I didn't do a whole lot.  We went to Wally, and when we got home I realized that I'd bought orange juice instead of milk.

That's about how well I'm functioning today!

I'll probably be at home tomorrow as well.  The Teenager called me while ago to check on me, and he pretty much ordered me to stay home tomorrow as well.  I am probably going to take his suggestion.

OK, now I'm going back to my spot in front of the fireplace.  It never actually got to above freezing today and it's going to be in the teens tonight.  So, I camped out in front of the fireplace and had two dogs for company.  If I'm lucky, they'll be in a sharing mood and move out of my way when I go back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sen otter to the store for you. She can drive and you can stay home and rest. Take care not to overwork. You don't want a relapse. Froggy

Otter Mom said...

The tire hasn't been fixed yet, so I didn't let her take the car. It's still holding the air from Sunday, but I need to get it fixed. Which will probably be Wednesday.