Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dog Tails

And probably other stuff, too!

The dogsters got their vet check today.  And they got other stuff done as well.  Both dogs got heart worm tests, "regular" worm tests, and they each had to get various shots.  Maggie also got her rear-end squashed, which was not pleasant and since the test for regular worms is similar, she was not a happy camper!  In fact, she peed all over the floor of the exam room - twice!  She never does that, but she was pretty stressed out so I guess we shouldn't have been surprised.  She also got her claws trimmed, it's difficult to say the least so when they asked if I wanted it done I immediately approved it.  Frasier weighs 62.9 pounds and Maggie Moo is 26.2.  They were so glad to get home...

It rained off & on today.  It was not a hard rain or even steady.  But as we were leaving the vet's office, we saw the prettiest rainbow.  It was huge and very bright.  And double!

Otter's still thinking, but I'm pretty sure she's going to sit at least the next semester of college out and try to get a job.

It's been a very busy week.  I'm glad that tomorrow is Friday.  The menu for tomorrow night is spaghetti and garlic toast.  Spaghetti is pretty much my favorite food, and we eat it a lot.  But we haven't had it in several weeks because Bill and I have been trying to be careful with what we eat and that involves some measuring of portions.  Spaghetti is not easy to measure!  But I need my sketti, so we're having it tomorrow.  And probably Saturday/Sunday as well, because I intend to make enough for leftovers this weekend.

I still can't get blogger to load pictures!  It will not let me search for the pictures on my computer, I think that there is a glitch somewhere because the screen will come up and then change.

No comments: