Thursday, January 24, 2013

Screwed!

This is a tire:
This is a wood screw:

They don't go together.

But apparently, they think that they do!  Because I had to go back to the tire place today about the fact that the tire I had repaired last week was still losing air.  Guess what they found?  Yep, another one!

Bill is denying responsibility for the 2nd one.  He did admit that the first one "just maybe, possibly, could have been" one of his.  But he's not claiming the 2nd one.  Well, there's only one place I could have picked them up.  And it's my own driveway.

I told Bill that he owed me dinner, but that I'd also settle for a bottle of Bailey's cream liquor.  He agreed to that, which is fortunate.  Since I'd already gone and bought it! :)

The Bailey's goes in my coffee on Saturday mornings, since I'm not going anywhere then.  I don't use much, which is a good thing.  Because Bailey's is, after all, Irish Cream Whisky.  It's pretty good, actually.

We've been watching the show "Moonshiners."  It's pretty good, (there are a couple of those good old boys that it's a miracle they have survived to adulthood).  But one of the commercials is for a legal brand of Moonshine.  I saw it at the liquor store today.  I didn't buy it, but I might get some later.  It's also something that would be taken in small doses.

Otter spent the afternoon at the library.  Along with getting her weight in books to read, she's also doing research for me/us.  Bill's making a pachinko machine for me, or he will as soon as he gets the right machine.  I want a steampunk pachinko!  We've been having a lot of fun, coming up with the features and figuring out exactly what/how we are going to do.  Otter found a book today, it's mostly jewelry made to look steampunk but it's actually going to be very helpful for our project.  Pictures will be posed on the craft blog, but it's not going to be a quick one.

It was cold today.  It was in the 30's.  And windy!  The clouds almost looked like snow clouds.  Tomorrow will be warmer, 50's I think.  We'll be in the 70's Monday and Tuesday with possible rain on Monday.  Then next week will possibly be colder again, but I'm not really sure about that.  This is January!  There is a reason we say that the weather in Oklahoma is bi-polar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bad Bill. You better check your driveway every time before you drive in or out. Froggy