Saturday, October 20, 2007

Breezy Saturday

The insane kitten has changed her mind completely, she does want to go back to the Nightmare next year. She's her mother's daughter, and she might be scared of something but she seldom backs down. Read her blog, she has a lot to say about it.

It's been pretty windy all day long. We've had the house open most of the day, it's been very nice. It could rain tomorrow, but I think late in the day or possibly not until evening. Which is what I hope for, because we're moving irises tomorrow!

Frasier has not been out of the yard since the other day, so now I'm thinking that he probably did scale the fence since it was unplugged. But it's plugged in now and is staying that way. At the moment, Frasier is snoozing on the floor beside me. He's been clingy lately, he has a spot in the living room where he likes to sleep. We put a blanket in that area when we first got him, and that's his bed. He scrunches the blanket around until he gets it how he wants it and then he goes to sleep on it. The last couple of nights however, he's been sleeping at the foot of our bed on my side. He's very spoiled. And Maggie is not much better!

Well, I have to go referee the Otter and Bill. I think that they are having a disagreement about what to watch on tv. I keep hearing their voices, sounds like they need a mediator!

No comments: