Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boo!


It's Halloween. Otter is too old to go trick or treating now, this is her first year not to go. So she's been promoted to passing out candy. We have two jack-0-lanterns, carved and just waiting for it to get dark enough so we can light the candles. Otter's pumpkin is a vampire. Mine's the traditional one with the triangle eyes & nose - also known as I was in a hurry!



About time someone made that so-called church face the music! Sometimes the only way you can get someone's attention is through their wallet. They have to be stopped, they are just really terrible and they are just plain evil in my opinion.
I hear dogs barking in the distance, if I had to venture a guess I would say that we are not the only family with a beagle in the neighborhood! Of course, Maggie is curled up in the middle of Otter's bed. Where she's been most of the day, I think!
Happy Halloween!

No comments: