Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wednesday and I'm Wasting Time

when I should be on eBay, posting things to sell! In a minute.

Interesting article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21455714/ I'm sure we all know which side of the fence I'm on, where this is concerned. (I applaud Duncan and the rest of them that are following his lead). Bill's comment: "Have you refused your koran today?"

It will probably be this time next week before the new checks arrive, so I guess I am going to have to go to the bank for cash before I go to the grocery store. It's getting old! But at least we know what happened, it would be a whole lot more annoying if I hadn't discovered that the checks were stolen.

Flu shots on Friday! I strongly recommend them for everyone.

Well, Frasier is telling me that I need to get busy with eBay. Or at least that is what it sounds like he's saying, he's parked in the floor beside me and he is talkative! I might update this later. If I can think of anything else to say!

LATER EDIT:

Ok, I got my eBay chores done! Otter is cleaning out some of her stuff, she wants to buy a jacket she saw last week so she's trying to earn some money. Most of what I posted on eBay is her stuff. So I hope it sells, and so does she! eBay makes a great way to get her to clean out her stuff. The games were hers already, she bought the stuffed dog at a thrift store last week to resell it. She's learning!

No comments: