Monday, October 29, 2007

Gone Shopping!

In my closet. Well, actually I just cleaned out stuff from the closet. But it was like shopping! I found several things that I haven't worn in years, it's like having a bunch of brand new outfits. I also cleaned out a few blouses that are way too big now. It was pretty fun.

The bank has been handled. I called the main office on the situation, I didn't even bother with the branch we usually use. They apologized all over the place! And they also paid the NSF fees to the collection agency. I mailed the check for the amount, with letters of explanation, today.

I've been sneezing all day long and I'm tired of it! Feel like my eyeballs are going to bounce right out of my head. We had cooler weather, then it got warm, then it rained again, then it was cooler and now something is blooming. Again. I'm just not sure what. But ragweed is high on my list of suspects! Some trees are turning, but the majority of the trees I see are just dropping leaves without the normal color change that we should have this time of year. Somehow, I just don't think it's going to be a very picturesque Fall!

I hope everyone remembered that the time change is next Sunday a.m.!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am really hoping that they will change just a little at least. Goodness, we are having our pictures professionally done out out Woodward and other places, it would really stink if they looked like spring pictures instead of Christmas ones.