Thursday, October 18, 2007

Very Early Thursday Morning Quick Posting

The weather here was pretty bad yesterday at times, but we're fine!

Froggy called me at 9:00 last night to check, which is when I realized that our weather was being reported nationally. It was rough in some areas, but not quite as rough as it sounds. I just read a couple of articles on the internet, they were very dramatic!

We did get some spring-like storms, but the bad stuff missed us. The first couple of storms that were heading our direction went north instead, parts of Tulsa were hit hard and the rent house is in one of the areas so Bill is going to check on it today. We haven't heard from the tenants yet, I think we would have by now if something bad had happened but he's still going to check it out. The last bad storm that was south of us and heading our way went a little bit east before it came north, so we got the north edge of it. We got a lot of wind - the rain was sideways at one point - but not any bad stuff.

Froggy, I think that Dad would be happy you checked on me. I can just hear his voice now! He would be asking me when I was moving back home. Then he'd probably say I was a knothead, then he'd giggle.

No comments: