Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's Tuesday!

And I'm still coughing. Not nearly as bad, but I get these coughing spells that just about kill me. But I think I'm nearly over the bug. I still sound kind of rough. Bill thinks maybe he'll go to bed early tonight, so that he can at least get a couple of hours of sleep before I start coughing in his ear! He's been a good sport about it, but I still feel bad about keeping him awake while I hack a lung out.

I visited my favorite Fenton store today. Bill asked me what I want for Mother's Day, so this was my pre-Mother's Day idea shopping trip. I have narrowed it down to a few things, but they are all part of the new blue color that Fenton introduced this year. He said that blue isn't enough to go on, he needs more details. There are three pieces that I really like, but I have plenty of time to narrow it down! With Fenton, there is always, always something I want so at least he doesn't have to worry about getting the wrong thing! But I thought that just saying "blue" would be enough - that way, he'd have to get ALL the new pieces! :)

The useless Sentricon system is gone! The technician that came out was a new one, he said that the last guy had been fired and then he asked me why I wanted the system pulled. So I told him. He said that the previous guy had a bunch of customer complaints against him, seems we weren't the only ones he pretended he'd checked the system for. I think that the new guy thought that would be enough and that we'd keep the system, but I told him to go ahead and pull it. He did show me a few stations that the previous technician had not checked in months. Even when I was following him around, (the previous guy) he was apparently skipping over stations. Well, it's not my problem anymore! There hasn't been any termite activity in years, I think we're probably safe. As safe as you ever can be with termites anyway!

I'm mouse-impaired today. My computer mouse fell apart on me this morning. Bill found an old mouse that I'm using now, but I don't like it. But at least it works.

Froggy, I am so excited about your trip! We should have plenty of time for shopping, Braums, thrifting, Braums, Hominy, Braums, Woolaroc, Braums, Zoo maybe, Braums, and whatever else we come up with. Followed by Braums, of course. (I guess it's pretty obvious that Froggy likes Braums!).

(Who can blame her for liking Braums? They have wonderful ice cream!) And I don't think that it will be too hard to convince Otter to go with us - she won't object to any of our trips, but Braum's will especially be popular with her.

2 comments:

Jan said...

I love Braums...but we don't have it here! *sigh* I can only get it when I go on the road with Eric and since I don't do that anymore...I'm just outta luck! LOL!
Hope you get rid of that cough really fast!

Jan

Anonymous said...

I like their Cherry Limeades and their hamburgers also.
Froggy