Friday, January 08, 2010

Frasier Friday


It's mee! My mommm tooked a picture of me and look at how beeutiful I amm. Cept for Maggiee, she jumped into my picture because shee's jjealous of mee.
I want my grasss to come back, there iss all this white stuff on the outside places and it's ccoldd. Wee don't like it. Mommm said it is called snoww and ice. I like to eat ice. But not thisss kind.
It makes my paws cold. Can you make it go away? Pleease. I promise I'll be gooood. I'm always a gooood boy, I'm Frasier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am carless for now. Child 3 took my car to move her stuff up and from 1 dorm to another one across campus. She had to be back early. Most students don't have to be back until the 14th. I was going to drive the other car, but it doesn't start. Probably the battery.
Froggy

Anonymous said...

At least Frasier is being good. My dogs are in the MAJOR dog house. If it was warmer they would be outside. They are not getting along well. We are going to have to do something, don't know what exactly yet.
Froggy