Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I've Been Challenged! (Edited)

And anyone who knows me knows that I love challenges.

Anyway, one of my blog buddies was tagged to answer 7 questions. Instead of tagging 7 additional bloggers, she suggested on her blog that anyone who wants to should participate. Sounds like fun to me! So, here goes. (Just 7 random facts). I'm avoiding the obvious TEXAS or red hair stuff, since that's well known.

1. I have lived in 6 houses and 3 apartments. Which means that I've moved a lot, but probably not nearly as many times as Willieboy since his Dad was military and they lived in Okinawa at one point so he's probably got me beat there. (Edit: 4 apartments!)

2. My earliest memory is from when I was around 3. What was it? STAR TREK, of course! So I had no choice, it was unescapable that I become a Trek fan.

3. I learned to crochet in 6th grade. Then I taught my Mom how. (Had to get crochet in there somewhere).

4. My favorite color is sky blue. I like green and purple, but sky blue is my absolute favorite.

5. I've been married twice. But I have only had one husband.

6. I once got a black eye, given to me by my very own dog! Do you have any idea just how hard the back of a dog's head is? Rock hard. And it really hurts when they slam into you because they are jumping up and down in excitement as you bend over to reach the collar so you can attach the leash.

7. I've had plastic surgery. I had rhinoplasty when I was 16. In other words, I had a nose job. But it was because of a malformation in my septum & sinus cavity, so it was corrective. It didn't change my nose a lot, but the bridge is narrower than it used to be and it makes it difficult when I have to get new glasses.
Anybody else that wants to take this challenge is welcome. I'm not going to tag people either, it can be annoying to be tagged when you really don't want to be so I generally ignore tagging.
Have fun!

No comments: