Monday, January 09, 2012

Ponies

I'm a little hoarse today.  (Yes, Otter.  I know that Derpy is not technically a horse, but she's my favorite pony!)  (Next to Dinky Hooves, that is)  (Along with Rainbow Dash).

Anyway, where was I?

Oh yeah.  I'm not talking too well today.  I feel a lot better but I don't feel the best, and I'm sounding pretty bad.  I stayed home today.  The dogsters and I watched tv, and I crocheted.  That way, I stayed on the couch and rested.  I thought I might have to go get Willieboy after work, he had to jumpstart his car this morning.  He's not sure what the problem was, the battery is just a couple of months old.  But it started fine this afternoon, so he didn't need me to come help him.  (He wasn't sure if anyone would still be around that could give him a jump start when he got off work, which is why I was on standby).

I think I'm going back to my orange juice now, and to help Otter keep the couch from flying.

No comments: