Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday. Gonna Rain.

At some point tonight, it's supposed to rain.  Anywhere from 1/2 to 2', and possibly a lot in a short amount of time.

Or none at all.

You never know, with our forecasters!

Otter had a "make her day" experience.  We went to the library and someone asked her if she was a librarian and did she work there?!  It absolutely thrilled her.

My arm is much better.  I had it immobilized most of Saturday, we found the sling that Otter used many years ago when she broke her arm.  I'm still having some issues with my elbow, but it's a lot better.  Haven't tried to crochet yet.  I don't want to push it.

I was thinking that this time last year, we were just a few days away from getting pounded with snow and ice.  At this point, there is nothing even remotely similar in the forecast.  We're hoping it stays that way.

Our 27th anniversary is Thursday.  We'll have steaks.  And baked potatos.  And, if I can find it, an ice cream pie from Froggy's favorite ice cream place.  If they don't have the strawberry cheesecake pie, I'll probably just get that flavor ice cream if they have it.  If not, then any one of their other flavors will do.  We'll probably actually have the steaks on Friday night, but the ice cream will definitely be on Thursday.


Getting hungry just thinking about it!

No comments: