Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Few Quick Thursday Thoughts

1) Thursday is still not Baby Friday!

2) I read that the pregnant man is pregnant again. See my previous post where I commented on SHE not being a man. Born one way, die that way - surgery doesn't change anything!

3) No new car yet. The one at the auction went for $1,100.00 which was a decent price. But Bill said that there were a few problems that were not obvious last night so he decided against it. But he's looking at a few others and we might go car shopping Sunday.

4) My rain barrel is working wonderfully. I have been watering my plants using water from it and they seem to be doing well. It's about 1/2 to 3/4 full. I don't think we have any rain expected in the next several days, but there is still plenty of water since I don't have a whole lot of plants that need watering at the moment - lots of cactus!

5) Duct tape has many wonderous uses. Otter went to the library's teen program today. They made things out of duct tape. She now has a pair of sandles and a small purse. All made out of duct tape.

Be warned - political comments coming very soon.

No comments: