Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Maggie Monday!

Maggie here:

I don't think that it's at all fairrr that the people in our house make us go outside. It's so nice & warrrrm inside, and the people are inside so we want to be with them. But even when the people leave, the big house is still so nice and warrrrm and there's furniture to climb on, windows to look out and toys to play with. I especially like these strange things that are standing up on the furniture that I think is called chellff. They are fun to chew on and I can take them outside our little dorrrs to play with outside. But my Mommm and Frasier's Mommm get mad when we do that. I don't know why, but they get pretty growly at us. Mostly me.

The other thing that I don't like is when I have to get out of my nice, soft bed. I spend a lot of time getting the blankets just like I like them and I even have to lick them sometimes to get them right. Then just as I get all snuggly, my Mommm makes me move! Sometimes I fall right off the side of the bed, but usually I just jump. I think my Mommm is kind of mixed up, she doesn't know which side of the bed is hers and which side is mine. And she's not even happy that I got the blankets all nice & licked! I just don't underrrstand people. But I like my Mommm a lot. I think she likes it when I snuggle with her at night, she says I'm warrrm.

I guess I'll go see what big brrrrother Frasier is doing. He might be talking to the doggies next door, sometimes they come over and play with us. But I don't like one of them, she bit me on the nose once. The others are nice doggies and there are a bunch of puppies now. I know that the puppies are big enough to play with now, because Frasier's Mommm weares tese funny things on her feeet and they smelled like puppies yesterday.

No comments: