Friday, November 28, 2008

It's Frasier Friday!


Hey, dogs! Frasier here. I'm just chillin'. Not much else to do around here, honestly. My people played a dirty trick on mee. Whatever they did to the big fence where it bites mee, they did the same thing to the fence for the little yard. Now I can't go play in the big yard anymore. Except when they open the gaaayyt and let mee. Which is not nearly often enough. I don't know why they think that I want to stay in the little yard all day. There's moles and stuff to play with out in the big yard. Maggie is happy about it, but then shee's a silly little one. I like Maggie a lot, but I think I should get to play out in the big yard whenever I want to. Don't tell Maggie I said I like her, but I think shee's a pretty good little sister. Most of the time, anyway.

All our people went somewhere when it was still dark this morning. I don't know where they went, but my Mom came home while ago and she brought us each a new chew bone. I took mine outside, then I took Maggie's bone outside where it belongs. But was shee thankful that I did that for her? No, shee was not! She was mad at mee and then shee went and got her bone and brought it back in. But they don't belong inside! They are supposed to bee outside. I tried to take it back outside, but Mom wouldn't let mee. Well, later when Mom isn't looking I'll get Maggie's bone and put it back outside with mine. Where it belongs.

Yesterday was a strange day. The people were home all day and I don't think they were supposed to bee. But I don't think they were sick, we can tell when they are sick. It hasn't been enough days for them to have home days. I don't know where they go, but they usually go somewhere for a bunch of days and then have home days. But they had a home day yesterday. They cooked some different food, it smelled really good. So wee tried to stay in the cooking room, but they kept telling us to get out of the way. But it smelled so good! It was hard to mind, but I'm a good boy and I did what they said. But that Maggie, shee was not as good as I am and shee kept getting stepped on in the cooking room and yelled at. But shee should have been yelled at, shee was not minding. But then Maggie's Mom gave us some of the food that smelled so good. It tasted really good and I'd like some more. Maybe we'll get some more later on, when the people decide it's time to eat.

The people eat a lot. Wee just have one meal in the morning time before wee go outside and wee get a treat when Maggie's Mom closes our little door so wee can't stay inside. Sometimes wee get other treats, but not as often as wee think wee should. But when they make this stuff I think that they call pizzzzzzzzaaaaa wee sometimes get bites of it. It's really good. But I was talking about how much the people eat. They need way too many meals. But then they are only human after all, so wee have to accept that they have shortcomings. They aren't perfect like dogs are. Well, like mee anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Frasier-he should be allowed into the big yard. He only wants to play and sleep and eat and sleep and sleep and play and eat and sleep. Sounds like Toadles don't you think? Froggy

Otter Mom said...

Sounds exactly like Toadles!